|Banding machine is designed for
automatic binding of banknote bundles, securities and documents with
one cross binding stripe. Banknote banding is performed with special
paper-based heat-sealing tape.
- Banding loop is formed automatically.
- Adjustable back and side stops facilitate precise placing of
the banknote bundle.
- Two operating modes provided.
In automatic mode convenient for banding single
bundles (100 banknotes) banding starts immediately after placing the
In manual mode recommended for banding banknote
packs (10 bundles), batches of documents, security papers or
documents, banding starts after pressing START button.
- For getting optimal quality weld seal user can perform
precise setting up of the device without recourse to service
engineer. Simple operating parameters adjustment of DORS
500 allows setting up the device in accordance with the
sealing tape characteristics.
- Due to the wide packaging table it is possible to perform
cross and lengthwise binding of single bundles and 500 sheets
volume batches of documents and securities up to A4 size.
- Banding process end can be accompanied by audible beep that
can be also switched off by user.
- Modern ergonomic design, high production effectiveness and
- Simplicity of operation is provided by preset factory
settings with optimal work parameters for the banding machine.
- High banding speed allows operator to work in time-saving
- DORS 500 is distinguished by easy tape
change and easy maintenance due to its easy – opening front
cover that allows quick access to the tape-moving track.
- DORS 500 is equipped with dust-proof
control panel with LED display.
In the main mode – auto / manual start.
In the user settings mode – the chosen parameter and its
- Modern energy-saving heat – sealing technology is applied in
DORS 500 banding machine.
- DORS 500 is notable for low noise level
that makes operator’s work more comfortable.
- Device is distinguished by compact dimensions and light
- The body frame of DORS 500 it is made of
high–quality non-deflecting and non-electrostatic plastic.
||DORS 500 banding machine is certified according to European safety and electro
magnetic compatibility CE standards.
|Minimum bundle strapping time (100 banknotes)
||approx. 2 sec
|Maximum loop size
||Red 4-digit LED
||full loop size,
final loop size,
pack retention time
stand by mode
approx. 110 W
||width 417 mm
depth 231 mm
height 184/314* mm (*with loop holders)